Tuesday, July 06, 2004

That's The Most Intelligent Thing You've Said All Day

So, the Senators have signed Hasek. I'm not sure what to think of this. While the Sens are probably my second favourite hockey team, I really hate Hasek. So this obviously puts me in a bit of an awkward situation. As well, I'm not sure how smart a move this is for the Senators. Hasek has already retired once, and he was injured most of last year. This is clearly a "Win Now" move, and I'm not convinced that Martin Prusek is ready to be a starter in a year's time when Hasek likely retires again. Oh well.

I saw The Firm the other day. Basically, it's the article from hell. Definitely one of the better law movies I've seen. And by that I mean, it's better than The Paper Chase.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bazin said...

So, you know how I felt when the Leafs signed Belfour.

I got over it.

7:56 p.m.  
Blogger Nicholas said...

Flames, Grant Fuhr.

11:17 p.m.  
Blogger Prus said...

wrong nick....its rather:

Flames, Ken Wregget

*shudder*

9:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home