Monday, August 02, 2004

Do You Remember Me?

Well, this weekend was pretty fun. Went camping with a bunch of hacks. Well, camping is sort of a misnomer, as we were actually basically still within Lacombe city limits. At any rate, it was quite enjoyable. Much merriment and alcohol was had. Shortly after I got there, we got our asses kicked by a bunch of little kids in soccer, and I realised that I am ridiculously out of shape. I'm going to have to start running or something.

After I got home, I watched a tape of the Wallabies-Springboks game. It was really exciting, but the damn Wallabies won. Oh well, at least this means that the All Blacks can clinche the Tri-Nations if they beat the Wallabies in Sydney next week.

Tonight, I caught The Manchurian Candidate. I thought it was pretty good. I hadn't seen the original though. And I kept having to remind myself that the Shaw character was not in fact John Kerry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Springbokke WON!!!!!! What an awesome game. On home turf, in front of thousands of fans, they gave the All-Blacks a drubbing they're not likely to forget anytime soon. I love rugby.

Louis

11:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home