Sunday, August 08, 2004

No Crews, Only Sets

Well, today was rather eventful.

I went to Crafts Day for Orientation, which basically involved cutting out lots of ballots and a few chloroplast signs. I also talked hack and Rugby with fellow geer groupie Vanessa Thomas. It was fun times. I'm really excited for Orientation this year. I'm a presenter now, so it's a bit different from being an OL, but it should be good experience regardless.

I then hit the Billiard Club with Chris Jones. Engineering bigshot Jesse Van Herk is apparently starting a job with Amazon in Seattle shortly, so it was sort of a going away thing. I played a bit of pool, and watched the football game. When it became obvious that Winnipeg wasn't going to win (i.e., at half time) Jones and I proceeded to the next stop.

We then hit up the Iron Horse for the stagette of former Fac Councillor (and almost one of my former debate partners) Lisa Clyburn. I had fun, though everything ended sort of early. I bumped into a bunch of people from my highschool there, so that was kind of cool. As well, after a certain hack turned my hat backwards, I was informed by security that I would have to keep in on frontwards. Dress code violation or something. Which is understandable, given that I am quite obviously in an Asian gang, and my backwards hat was clearly a threat to everyone in the establishment.

After things died down there, I proceeded to The Attic. I bumped into a bunch of my law buddies there, so that was pretty cool. I saw one guy put a beer bottle to his ear, making the beer come out his mouth. Ahhh, the leaders of tommorrow

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

You know, I'm not really sure. It seemed at the time like it was a bit of an anatomical impossibility, but I'm afraid I don't know enough on such matters. It was pretty cool regardless.

4:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home