Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Registration

Well I renewed my driver's license today, as it was going to expire shortly. Now you give them your old license and they give you an interim license, which is actually just a piece of paper. You're supposed to get your actual new license in a couple of weeks. This does cause problems for my next couple weeks plans of carousing with debaters and rugby players (respectively), however. Particularly since I get ID'd wherever I go and the interim license doesn't exactly make for sufficient ID(what with it not having a picture, or my birth date for that matter).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

I find passports rather inconvenient ID to offer at drinking establishment, particularly ones with line-ups and bouncers. That being said, your point is well taken.

12:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home