Friday, December 03, 2004

Well, Was It A Full Strip?

Thankfully Ami is now gone from Survivor. I was a little worried she'd stage a last minute rally. My personal highlight of this season (which perhaps speaks more to this season than anything else) was when they panned to the jury last week after Leann got kicked off and Sarge and Chad were yukking it up. At any rate, while I hope Eliza doesn't win, pretty much any of the remaining contestants would be acceptable to me.

As for The Apprentice, I think Ivana really let her Jenn obsession get out of control. For the past few weeks every time they quote her she's saying something about Jenn. At any rate, I can't disagree with the verdict of this episode. You can't drop your skirt to sell a chocolate bar and expect to head a corporation. Besied, I think Ivana probably should have been fired in the second episode were it not for Bradford being an idiot. At any rate, I'm curious as to how they do the final four (if it's like last time or if there's a new twist). Likewise, I havent' been keeping track but I'm wondering if they've got an extra episode in there (in addition to the review one we'll probably get next week)to make up for the one where Trump fired two people. Oh well, time will tell.

Apart from that, this semester is starting to wind down. Time flies, as it always does. I'm really looking forward to the break, though it's scary that once I'm done finals my time in Law School will be exactly half over. Frightening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

I'll probably post a bit more about Hackery. Additionally, I was getting lots of hits from people searching for information on "How to be a reactionary" and I probably wasn't much help to them in that regard.

And I guess the review episode happened before this week's, as they showed it on Friday. It was awesome, Tump individually explained why he fired every person ("Stacy R's problem was that she got on everyone's nerves, including mine. So I fired her.", or with regards to Jen C. "She was an interrupter, so I fired her". Great stuff.)

3:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home