Thursday, November 04, 2004

Guess Who's Back?

Alright, I know I've been neglecting this. But I've been quite busy. If it's any consolation, I also didn't get around to posting my CFL picks on the webboard for the first time ever (and I would have been 4-4 that week). If anyone cares, I'm picking Toronto and Edmonton to win their respective semi-finals this weekend.

In terms of what I've been up to lately, there's been lots of interviews. I just got back from Toronto. I didn't get to do much apart from the interview thing, but it was nice to see people nonetheless. The wining and dining was definitely good. I also briefly dropped by a Hart House debate meeting, which was pretty cool. On the way to the debate meeting, I also walked by another building, which got me thinking about what might have been. While I still think I made the right choice in that respect, at the same time it's sometimes interesting to think of how things may have turned out differently with just a few different choices. But then you just drive yourself crazy. While others may not have always agreed, I've made the best decisions for myself, and I can't complain with the results.

Speaking of results, I'm a tad irate that I missed out on all the election watching fun-ness. There will have to be plans for Provincial Election viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home