Friday, October 22, 2004

Maybe It's Just Because You're From Harvard

Alright, I recognise that this is fast turning into a "What happened on The Apprentice" blog, however, I still feel the need to comment on tonight's episode.

Personally, I think the Project Managers picked decent teams, with one exception each. I think that Jennifer should have gotten rid of Ivana instead of Sandy, while I think that Wes made an error in hanging onto Andy at the expense of Kevin. Apart from that, the moves made sense. Stacy and Maria are both trouble-makers, and while I think he has more substance than Sam did, Raj is a tad too flakey. In the end, I think Jennifer picked a better team. The drop off between Kevin and Andy is much more significant than that between Sandy and Ivana. I stand by my prediction that if Trump hires a woman, it will be Jennifer.

In terms of the other contenders, I still think Kelly is the front-runner, however he came back closer to the pack after the Boardroom tonight ("I hate people that exagerate"). I think Kevin is also still in the running. Andy is a bit of a wild-card. He's probably the dark horse at this stage, but I can't see him being the last one standing.

Anyways, I found tonight's episode had a strong beginning, and a really good boardroom but the challenge was kind of lame. And while Stacy probably wasn't the reason that they lost the task (and I was almost curious to see what she would have done as a Project Manager), clearly she was living on borrowed time anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home