Monday, September 20, 2004

Pancakes On Parade

So, this weekend, my younger sister didn't have anyone to run with, so I did the Terry Fox Run in Leduc. I only wound up doing 5k (my sister's hands got cold, so she said we should stop. And I didn't really know what speed I should be going otherwise). I won a T-shirt in the draw though.

Speaking of free T-Shirts, I also got one this Friday. The Debate Exec (or parts thereof) went to the new Stolli's (they were having some sort of a preview for club execs). They gave us free drink tickets. Julia won a Mike's T-Shirt, but she didn't want it so she gave it to me. Always good to get free stuff. As far as Stolli's itself, I thought it was pretty nice, if small-ish. Crossman didn't much care for it, but part of that was due to the fact that it wasn't the "old" Stolli's. After exhausting the drink tickets, we hit up Wooly Bully's (which suprisingly didn't have a line).

Another rugby practice today. This one was quite intense as well. We're having our first intersquad scrimmage on Friday, which means it will be kinda tight getting to the volunteer party. I'll have to run up the hill after the game, then go shower in Van Vliet and get pimped up. I'll still be there though, so not to worry SL Hacks (or worry, I guess, as the case may be).

1 Comments:

Blogger yoni cohen :: http://yocohoops.com said...

Hey!

Great blog. Enjoy the commentary.

Hoping you could add a link to my College Basketball Blog, collegeball.blogspot.com. I'd gladly return the favor and link to Reactionary Report.

Thanks!

yoni cohen
collegeball.blogspot.com -- college basketball blog

4:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home