Saturday, August 14, 2004

We Be Clubbin'

Awesome time tonight. Gary's girlfriend Helen (who I'd actually met before through a mutual friend of the same name, and who I voted for in an ESA election) was in town, so a bunch of people went out to The Attic. I had alot of fun (and I actually can't remember the last time I danced that much). It was very hot, what with the weather and a lack of ventilation though. As well, the problem with dancing in a circle with a bunch of attractive girls is that occasionally you get random guys you don't know trying to bust up the circle. That aside, a very fun evening and it was good to see a good turnout.

After all the bar shenanigans, Roman and I went and rang Harlow's buzzer and woke him up. As Roman pointed out, he sure answered fast for someone that was supposedly sleeping. We're watching you Harlow.

My flight is in a few hours, I probably won't post until I get back, but I'm sure that you can all amuse yourselves until then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Random creepy drunk guy: I'll give you $1,000,000 to dance with me
Laurel: No thanks
RCDG: How about $2,000,000?
Laurel: Uh, no
RCDG: How about the change in my pocket?

Thanks for coming out Kyle, hope you're having fun in BC

9:41 a.m.  
Blogger Kyle said...

I'm definitely going to have to re-use the RCDG acronym.

1:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home