Friday, September 17, 2004

A Ten Year Old Kid Could Have Done Better

There's something invigorating about physical exertion in inclement weather. Today's rugby practice was conducted amidst the downpour. The rain/hail let up for a bit at points, but by the end it was coming down pretty hard.

If there was ever any question that The Apprentice has surpassed Survivor, it was answered for me tonight. I thought Survivor had a fairly solid debut, but The Apprentice just blew it out of the water this week. The challenge was exciting, and the Boardroom was dramatic. I think this episode was the best reality tv I've seen since the first season of Survivor. Definitely looking forward to next week, particularly to see how the team dynamics for Apex are affected.

I also caught a bit of The Benefactor (stupid half hour break between Survivor and The Apprentice). I didn't really care for it, but mostly because I don't really like Mark Cuban (or the Mavs) anyways.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I wouldn't go as far to say that the last episode of The Apprentice was the best reality tv since the first season of Survivor (and I bought them on dvd, so I'm watching them again. We all know it was just that good), but it was still quite good. It's a shame too, about Bradford. I think he would have done quite well had it not been for his little mistake.

1:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home