Friday, August 27, 2004

I Don't Remember Hating Them This Much When They Were The Jets

So, apparently those weasels in Phoenix have signed Petr Nedved. I'm rather irate about all this, as I thought he may have been the missing piece. Sadly, it just means one more player to boo when Phoenix comes (the others of course being Brett Hull and Mike Comrie). Depending on how the new CBA works out, hopefully we can sign a good replacement.

Had a debate exec meeting today. There was quite a bit to get through, but I think we'll be ready for September. It should definitely be an interesting year on the debating front. I'll be TDing Grant Davy's (the beginning of the year Pro-Am) as well as likely playing a substantial role in Hugill (the BP tournament in November).

Going camping this weekend, so it should definitely be fun times. Can't be gone as long as I might have liked, as I've got to get back for the football game. This will probably be my last chance to get out this year as well. At any rate, I'm looking forward to it. Things are already starting to get busier and I only anticipate that increasing as the school year gets closer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prus said...

Its a good day when:
1) flames get better
2) oilers get worse

Enjoy the celler ;)

3:09 p.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

3:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home