Friday, October 08, 2004

We're Going To Talk About Turkey

This long weekend couldn't have come soon enough. Lots of busy-ness, and I only anticipate it getting moreso. Applications for summer positions at Alberta firms are due next week. As well, I also have a midterm. Alumni game is next Saturday, the day after the (apparently unprecedentedly popular) Country Crusade. All in all, should be a blast.

I disagreed with the decision on the last Apprentice. I kind of liked Pamela's kickass leadership style, though I suppose the price issue did turn out to be a biggie. With her firing, based on what I've seen so far, barring Jen M. winning it looks like Trump may be hiring another man. I like Raj, but he's a bit too crazy to win. I'd say at this stage that Kelly has to be the front runner (I 'm also pulling for Kevin, but alot of that is "law student solidarity"). Oh, and if I were Trump I'd shuffle the teams next episode (he may well be doing this, but I don't read spoiler sites, so meh).

Oh, and (unsuprisingly) I shan't be commenting on the recent goings-on at the SU.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Kyle, you are a very wise person

5:14 p.m.  
Blogger Kyle said...

Thanks Janet. I actually haven't seen the Saturday showing yet. So far I've been busy Saturday nights (and I will be again this week). Either that or there's been football games. I'll definitely have to catch it now though.

10:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home