Sunday, October 17, 2004

Ruckin' Eh

Well, in spite of the fact that I was still hungover from Country Crusade the night before, I got up for the Rugby Alumni game. I wasn't sure if it would even still be played because of the inclement conditions, but it was. Was it ever.

It was sort of cool, as before the game started someone made reference to the '93 Western Final (which remains my favourite moment in sports. Ever). Anyways, to cut to the chase, the Golden Bearristers beat the Alumni (the Olden Bearristers) 19-0. For the first time in 10 years (and ever) the Alumni went down to defeat. It was really cool being part of a win in that sense. I got a quarter in at scrum half, and it was good times. I really enjoyed getting out there in the cold as well.

After party was fun also. I drank way too much (again) and I'm sure that my liver will hate me in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Silence the complaining liver with more liquor. Works for me.

1:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home