Saturday, November 20, 2004

You Will Know And Believe To Be True

We had a hypnotist last night for FABS. I tried going up after the intermission, but it didn't work. Just as well. When there's already so much out of people's control it strikes me as rather odd that people would voluntarily relinquish control so that they can be embarassed in front of their friends. Oh well.

Afterwards, the party moved to The Druid. It was quite a good time. It was very crowded (which can be a typical comment for most fun evenings at a bar), with a fairly high turnout. Lots of good music as well. Towards the end of the evening, I bumped into Cusid VP West Julia. Always strange to see people in settings they don't really belong in.

I'm going to have to buckle down now, though I've been saying that for the past several weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home