Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Back On The Skoal?

Well, I see Chris, of Apprentice fame, has found himself in trouble. Based on how his character comes off on the show, I don't suppose that's terribly surprising. This also means that he joins a long line of reality tv contestants that find themselves in trouble before the final episode airs (see: Hatch, Richard). I doubt that Chris will fair as well as Mr. Hatch in terms of the result on the show, however.

Sir Clive has announced the Lions side that will be touring New Zealand this summer. I'm rather distraught that it's probably not going to wind up being televised here, in light of Sportsnet not really covering rugby anymore. Jerks. Hopefully the Churchill Cup will be televised at least (though, I'm planning on attending that live, notwithstanding the fact that it will be on Sundays this year and I haven't got my tickets yet).

I'm really not feeling this "School up till Friday" thing they have happening this year. It may work out to the same time period between the end of classes and the start of exams, but it definitely feels like less time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home