Saturday, March 26, 2005

Here We Go Again Scarin' People To Death

Well, apparently I'm back on Council. I was really impressed with the Law turnout. I think this is an argument in favour of having the FA elections at the same time as the Councillor ones. It leads to less voter fatigue as well as less confusion as to when the election is actually happening.

Council has changed since I've last been on it, but it appears that there will be a few familiar faces. Good to see Crossman back on Council. Still waiting on the Science results, but it looks like it should be an interesting Council. Additionally, it's kind of weird to know that this will be my last year on Council.

On the reality tv front, I'm really enjoying Pulau so far. That being said, it was sad to see James go as I found him to be one of the more interesting characters. Over on The Apprentice, I think Erin let her previous boardroom success go to her head. She was swaggering the whole time, and her "that's defamatory", followed up by "I dont' feel like it" clearly didn't go over that well. Additionally, she apparently didn't learn from last week's lesson of when to shut up, as her "Do you have to?" interjection basically left Trump with no choice, when it looked like Chris was still a possiblity to get fired. It's always sad when a lawyer (particularly an attractive one) gets fired, but that one was fairly easy. In terms of who is going to win, at this stage it doesn't look like it will be anyone from Net Worth at this stage. I've missed the last couple episodes of The Contender (Sunday is really a stupid night to put good tv shows on) but I'll be watching it this week. Finally, I'm also really enjoying The Amazing Race, but I think that's mostly just watching the interaction of Rob and Amber with the other contestants.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Yeah, there's a few posts I've made where it hasn't posted for some reason. As you can see, I have also made another post.

2:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home