Sunday, February 27, 2005

Oh Hobbes

Tonight I went out to my friend Gina's (it's actually pronounced "Jenna") birthday (it's actually on Sunday, but she did the same thing I did in terms of celebrating early). Gina and I were in just about all of the same Poli Sci classes during undergrad. It was usually completely unplanned as well. She was teaching English in Taiwan for a year, so I hadn't seen her in a while. Her boyfriend Harold was in our 260 class (half of which seems to have wound up at U of A Law) so there was also much reminiscing about various Poli Sci experiences and professors. Good times. It's also always interesting to see the clientele at Blues on Whyte.

Earlier in the day, I utilised some HMV gift certificates that I had accumulated. They went towards the purchase of season's 1-4 of Red Dwarf, my favourite British Comedy series. It also has the distinction of having other prominent admirers in the hack community (see Tam's joke about Silicon Heaven from the Pac Cup wrap up). I've always been a huge Red Dwarf fan, so the opportunity to get ahold of the DVDs was one I couldn't turn down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

Series V and VI hit DVD on the 15th of March.

10:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home