Thursday, March 31, 2005

Your Brains Ever Seen The Light Of Day?

Well, it appears that James will be my successor as UADS President. James has actually succeeded me in every debate related position that I've held that has required transitioning (External Director, VP West and now President). I think he'll do a good job.

With regards to The Amazing Race, I have a certain amount of sympathy for people that get lost in South Africa, as it's actually quite easy to do. In terms of the fact that Rob and Amber kept driving, I think they've sort of been painted into a position where they don't really have the luxury of being nice anymore. It's clear that they aren't extended the same leeway as other teams (witness Lynn and Alex's "No room" thing). As well, it's unclear to me that they would have gotten any positive benefit for "being nice" had they stopped. I'm not saying that it's good that they didn't stop (though, really, what were they going to do to help) however I think it's certainly understandable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home