Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sleep Is For The Weak

I'm getting too old for this.

The year has flown by, as always. Beergarden volunteering was fun. I'd never poured before, and by the end my hands were quite cold (and sore from opening cans) but I was quite impressed by the sheer amount of beer that they go through. At the same time, now that I've seen the proces that goes into bringing beer gardens beer to customers, I'm not sure I can enjoy it in the same way.

On Survivor, Coby was basically begging to get kicked off all episode, so it wasn't terribly surprising to see him go. I was a little surprised at how quickly everyone seemed to quit the challenge for the prospect of food. They'd just finished eating all that fish the night before, so it's not like they were starving. Furthermore, unlike when they usually do those endurance challenges it was later in the day, so it's not like they were dying of thirst or anything either (as is occasionally the case when Probst rolls up with his glass of water). At any rate, Tom is sort of in a position where if he loses an immunity challenge, I anticipate the vulture types to rally and vote him out that episode a-la Rupert, as he's a clear frontrunner at this point.

On The Apprentice, Chris was going to get fired sooner or later. I must say that I don't have a lot of sympathy for people that aren't able to stay up all night to do something important, so Tana, Craig and to a lesser extent Alex went down in my books. Though, Tana and Craig were able to avoid scrutiny as Kendra stepped it up. She's sort of, to use the reality tv cliche, flown under the radar thus far, however she may be peaking at the right time (in the same way that Bill did a couple of years ago).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home