Monday, May 30, 2005

Crack With An LCD

Lots of Orientation stuff this weekend. On Friday it was a Presenter activity, which actually just turned into us going to the Plant and then dropping by the relay at Foote Field. We were going to watch Samuel do improv, however by the time we got to Foote we realised that we weren't going to make it to improv in time. We did get to see Samuel's PSP though. Quite impressive.

On Saturday, we had Presenter training. It sounds like all the groups have exciting ideas for their presentations, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what people put together. Afterwards, I caught a movie (yes, I saw it again). After that, I hit up Whyte with a couple of my classmates, before meeting up with Jones and Roman for some much needed Hack Talk at BP's.

3 Comments:

Blogger Konrad said...

Möge die Macht mit Dir sein!!

9:15 a.m.  
Blogger Gary said...

Dammit, you were at the Relay? Wish I saw ya.

1:36 p.m.  
Blogger Kyle said...

I wasn't there very long. Got some popcorn, said hello to Orientation types and a few other people I knew, and that was it. Looked like a good event from what I was there for, though.

12:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home