Friday, May 13, 2005

There Must Be More

Well, I'm rather irate that Donald Trump saw fit to cut his episode off before the end. I really don't see how they're going to be able to take up a whole hour talking to the employees. Particularly when this was probably the most one-sided final task I've seen ( I know the editing could have made it seem more one-sided than it was, but it seemed to be pretty clear to me). Of course, I've been known to be wrong about these things.

Survivor is looking to be quite interesting as well. While he is quite good at the physical challenges, I find Ian to be rather inept at "the game" aspect of Survivor. While he didn't wind up paying for it in the end (mainly, I think, because Caryn played her hand too strongly at Tribal Council) taking Tom on the reward challenge was just inviting the rest of them to conspire against the two men (which he should have realised given how he and Tom spent their time when Gregg, Katie and Jenn were off on the reward challenge last week).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home