Sunday, April 17, 2005

Mongrel

Well, for those Journal readers out there, apparently the Eskimos are shopping my favourite player. Needless to say I'm rather displeased with this development. Given that by most account Vaughn had a "bad" year last year and still cracked 1,000 yards receiving, I think this is a mistake. As well, Vaughn has always had a grittiness to him that their other starting receivers don't have to the same extent. He never goes down after the first hit. At any rate, I hope that these rumours are just that and that we see Terry Vauhgn in Eskimo silks until the end of his career.

Dropped by Gary's BBQ this evening. Probably my last social outing before the end of exams. My team won at Taboo, despite being short-handed, so that's always good. I also got my Apprentice tapes back, so now I can finally ascertain how much of the final episode was taped over with Olympics coverage.

Exam schedule is looking pretty hectic, in spite of the load being eased slightly by the paper class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home