Monday, April 25, 2005

The Draft

Well, unfortunately Stefan Lefors was drafted by Carolina, so it appears that he shan't be showing up in Edmonton (he was apparently on the negotiating list. But then, so was Michael Vick, so these things obviously always don't work out). Pity. As well, it appears Jesse Lumsden has signed with Seattle. It should be interesting to see if Calgary takes him in the draft regardless. I'd just as soon the next great Canadian running back not wind up playing for the Stampeders. I'd obviously like to see him here so he could follow in the family tradition and all, but I'll settle for anywhere that's not Calgary.

It was too bad to see Ishe go on the Contender. I thought he was one of the more interesting characters. As well, it always bothers me when "Survivor-style" strategy tactics make their way into other reality tv shows (Well, mostly. I don't mind what Rob is doing on The Amazing Race, but that's because he's Rob).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home