Friday, May 20, 2005

Always Two There Are...

Yes, I have seen it, however lest it spoil the movie for any readers, I shall reserve comment for now.

The title could also refer to the fact that I seem to bump into at least two law students every weekday (I saw 4 today, as well as a former AAC). Having said all this, I suppose that it's likely I won't see any tommorrow.

Oh, and the last episode of The Apprentice (while arriving at the correct decision) wasn't particularly good. I thought last year's "ask the audience-fest" (which they thankfully avoided this year) was the low point of the series, so I would have thought that they'd avoid the studio stuff altogether (apart from maybe doing that "pull back from the final boardroom to reveal they're actually in a studio" that they did for the first season). At any rate, after the challenges the only sensible choice was to hire Kendra, and they really made it seem a lot closer than it needed to be (as I've said before, Bill didn't really turn on the jets either until near the end, so I think that entirely too much was made of Kendra's relatively late surge). At any rate, it's good to see The Donald do the right thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between football and reality TV, exactly how much television do you watch each day Kyle?

8:42 p.m.  
Blogger Kyle said...

Football season hasn't started yet, and most reality tv shows are only on about an hour. I actually watch a lot less tv these days than I used to.

1:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home