Saturday, July 16, 2005

Winning Ugly Is Still Winning

Goodness that was a bad game.

I seem to be on a bit of a two-year cycle as of late. Went to my first game in College Corner in two years. Lots of parallels with the last one (and lots of things were different). Last time, like this, it rained and it was one of those buy-a-burger-get-a-free-ticket games (in the earlier instance beacuse the borders had recently been closed). However, last time it was a blowout win. This time was a little different.

I was there with a bunch of my classmates, so it was fun times. There's definitely a lot more activity up in College Corner. Not everyday you get to see a former Engg Week judge get thrown out by security.

With regards to the game itself, there's not much to say. I'm not sure how much worse they could have played and still won. Luckily Winnipeg played worse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Former EW judge thrown out, huh? Now who would that be? Mark Jess?

9:13 a.m.  
Blogger Kyle said...

Chuck.

Cole came pretty close to getting thrown out as well, though I'm not sure if he's ever been an Engg Week judge.

9:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home