Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wide World Of Sports

I think I shall utilise this space to post football picks for the season. Obviously, I missed this week, so it will start next week. For the purpose of record calculation, I would have picked Montreal, Edmonton, Toronto and Saskatchewan.

On a related sporting note, good to see that the All Blacks kicked the Lions the other night.

Saw some classmates the past two nights. It was nice catching up with people, seeing how everyone's summer is going and what-not.

Churchill Cup Finals tommorrow. Should be fun times.

On another note, not having seen it yet, I strongly suspect that this will make me very, very angry. I shall wait until I have actually seen it before venting my spleen, but I will note in passing that just because something is intended as historical fiction doesn't give it an excuse to be bad. Additionally, sometimes people have difficulty getting the whole fiction part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home