Friday, October 14, 2005

Mascots And Trump

Last rugby practice today. It kind of sucks to be missing the alumni game, but conflicting schedules happen. Rugby was something I'd wanted to try when I decided to go to Alberta for law. I can't say that I've regretted any of it. I've been able to meet a number of great people, have good times and learn a new sport (which I was also interested in before). Here's hoping that the alumni go down in flames on Saturday.

First Vin Ordinaire event as well this evening. The wine was quite good (not that I can really tell good wine from bad), and it was nice meeting people in other years.

As for the Apprentice this evening, Toral wasn't the reason they lost. That being said, that doesn't mean that she didn't deserve to be fired. While going in it looked like a foregone conclusion, at the beginning of the boardroom it actually looked like Felicia was in a worse position. Toral just kept shooting herself in the foot. I do agree with Rebecca's assessment that she was ganged up on, however, I found it a lot more difficult to feel sorry for her than others in similar positions. I think Trump may have to shuffle the teams in the next couple of weeks, however, as Capital Edge looks like they still have some issues.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Country Crusade just wasn't the same without ya, Kyle. We went to Bon Accord's Moonlight Lounge. Swank, huh?

4:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home