Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Good Old Hockey Game

Leisure suit fashion show last night was quite fun. I attempted to leave the Funky Buddha after party on three separate occasions, only to get dragged back in by one thing or another. I'm glad I went back the third time.

Hockey game was tonight. While I'm glad that I was able to see the "New NHL" live, I could have done with a better final score. The third period was very exciting, though. After the game, a school bus took us to The Druid. I'm quite certain that the worse bus driving job one can get is the one that involves driving around drunk people.

I'd also like to point out the two tossers that had to effrontery to accuse me of only wearing a Scotland rugby jersey to look cool, and implying that I did not actually follow the sport that Scotland has not in fact played yet (they play tommorrow morning), and my guess of Samoa was correct. Eat it.

On a related note, I'm quite impressed by the fact that the All Blacks were able to pip the Poms, in spite of being down to 14 men for a substantial portion of the match, and being without Richie McCaw for the whole match. While the scoreline isn't as decisive as I might have liked, but should still be enough to ensure the Grand Slam (when they beat Scotland next week).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home