Friday, October 21, 2005

Meeting One's Obligations

So, I had the lovely and talented Jen Bond do this for me; therefore thought it would be sporting to comply with point 8.

Leave your name and
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. A flavour of jello to wrestle in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:23 a.m.  
Blogger Kyle said...

Try spamming my blog will you.

3:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, me, me...

8:56 p.m.  
Blogger Kyle said...

Bond:
1. I've never seen you in action in a non-DDT Round.
2. SLC Punk. And Anne of Green Gables. For obvious reasons on both counts.
3. Lime.
4. "I'm pretty drunk. Maybe you should MO"
5. Dal Nats, chatting with you and realising that you were the one that did the webpage.
6.A Marmot.
7.What's it like to live in the Middle East?

1:23 a.m.  
Blogger Kyle said...

Spencer:
1.I remember when people thought you'd finish before Greg.
2.Without Me, Eminem
3.Bylaw
4.Dry Mouth + Ajit = POI punishment
5.Hugill, your novice year, driving you to Inferno in my 280 ZX.
6.A husky
7.What do you feed Llamas?

1:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home